Scuba Cailín

Welcome to my dive (b)log ... ... tracking underwater adventures of a scuba babe. Bubblemaking rules!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dive #111

When: 11 March 2007
Location: The Bluff, Victor Harbour, South Australia
Depth: 8.9m
Bottom time: 20 mins
Viz: 1-2m
Water temp: 19°C
Buddy: Michelle T

What one might call an interesting dive. I failed miserably in navigating, and we ended up half-way out to the island off the coast. I was following my compass so I don't know if it was in error, but I guess I shouldn't blame my tools!

We did a free ascent and snorkelled back to shore. After we'd taken our tanks and bcds off and brought them up to the car, a few seals arrived and were playing in the water. We went back in with mask, snorkel and fins.

A lovely end to a sub-average dive!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home