Scuba Cailín

Welcome to my dive (b)log ... ... tracking underwater adventures of a scuba babe. Bubblemaking rules!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Dive #16. Oh the seals, the seals at Allthorpes!

When: 6 January 2005
Location: Allthorpes, Yorke Peninsula, South Australia
Depth: 21.4m
Bottom time: 55 mins
Viz: 12m
Water temp: 19°C
Buddy: Scuba Buachall, Steve S

Oooh aahh! Allthorpes approx 10 nautical miles offshore. Anchored on north-west of island. Free descent through the blue. Tall cliffs of kelp, abundant fish life and THEN....at least 6 seals joined us for the entire dive. Playful, innocently curious, cute, unafraid. An absolute privilege. I'd say our yelps of happiness could be heard for miles when we surfaced.

Ummmm, what are you? Big jeepers you look weird

Now that's more my type I could teach you a thing or two about being graceful...

May I have a little nibble puuuuhleeeese? I'm so cute I'm going to hang on by my teeth for this photo opportunity but BOY this thing tastes like shit

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home